Written by User Education
Published: November 22, 2013
Courses at Empower 2014 are filling up! We’re preparing more than 250 sessions for you, including two, three, and sometimes even four iterations of the same course (so everyone has a chance at the most popular content).
There are a few classes in particular that you won’t want to miss, such as these three that focus on case studies and illustrate how you can use different approaches to meet your business needs.
EDM206: Web Deployment Case Studies
The flexible nature of Laserfiche web products means they can be deployed in a variety of scenarios. In this session, we will discuss:
- Different types of access, from internal and external to mobile and public portal.
- Authentication method options.
- Load balancing for improved user experience.
Wednesday, January 15, 11:00 a.m., Grand JK
Friday, January 17, 1:30 p.m., Platinum 9-10
CC206: Quick Fields in the Real World
Quick Fields has many powerful options for processing scanned documents, and each implementation has its own unique challenges. Join this session for tips on getting Quick Fields up and running, such as how to:
- Determine what information should be extracted from a document.
- Configure processing tools to extract information.
- Enhance images to ensure information is extracted as accurately as possible.
Wednesday, January 15, 11:00 a.m., Grand GH
Thursday, January 16, 4:00 p.m., Grand GH
BPM108: Workflow Beginner’s Case Study
Small, simple workflows can be tremendously powerful! This course will:
- Survey easy-to-build workflows that keep your repository organized and your organization running smoothly.
- Teach you how to build workflows that automatically rename and file documents, synchronize metadata, distribute shortcuts, and much more.
Thursday, January 16, 11:00 a.m., Northeast
To enroll in any of these courses, visit the Course List on the Empower 2014 site (log in using the username and password you registered for the conference with or that you use to log into the Support Site).
If you have questions, contact your Laserfiche Account Manager or [email protected]. We’re looking forward to seeing you at Empower 2014!