Congratulations to the Laserfiche Run Smarter® Award Winners
Written by Meghann Wooster
At Empower 2014, Laserfiche announced the winners of its annual Run Smarter® Awards program, which honors organizations that use Laserfiche to improve their productivity, processes and overall results.
Twenty-six winners across a range of industries were honored:
Melissa Henley, Director of Marketing Communications presenting the Run Smarter Awards
- Avis Fleet Services
- PPG Aerospace
- Babson College
- Frisco Independent School District
- University of Ha’il
- Washington Student Achievement Council
Some of the Run Smarter® Award winners taking a picture with members of the Laserfiche team.
- Acenden Limited
- African Export-Import Bank
- Girard Securities, Inc.
- NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC
- T Bank
- Government (U.S.)
- Ada County Highway District, ID
- City of Westminster, CO
- Florida League of Cities
- Loudoun County Government, VA
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation Department of Health, OK
The 2013 Run Smarter® Award winners on stage at the Empower 2014 day 2 keynote.
- Georgia Department of Community Health
- Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia
- Government (International)
- Ayuntamiento del Municipio de Puebla (The Municipality of Puebla), Puebla, Mexico
- County of Elgin, ON, Canada
- Ghana Immigration Service, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Superintendencia de Telecomunicaciones (SUTEL), San Jose, Costa Rica
- MultiMed Billing Services
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Discover more about the solutions implemented by the Run Smarter® Award winners:
Congratulations to these innovative organizations for their hard work in 2013. We can’t wait to see what they’ve got in store for the year ahead!
Meghann Wooster is a senior writer at Laserfiche, helping information management and IT professionals optimize their use of enterprise content management (ECM) software. Follow her on twitter at @LFMeghann
Tags: Empower 2014, Run Smarter Awards